Create polished curls with long-lasting shine. Digital T3 SinglePass® technology heats up fast and ensures even, consistent heating along the 1.25” tourmaline + ceramic barrel as you style for frizz-free, polished curls in one twirl. The interchangeable barrel design also offers great versatility to explore endless looks with additional T3 barrels (sold separately).
Other features include: 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C); Camera Lens-inspired Locking Mechanism; Auto World Voltage (100-240V); 1 Hour Auto-Off; 9ft., 360° Professional Swivel Cord; Cool Tip & Stand; 2-Year Warranty.
How to Use
- Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling.
- Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds then release the clamp.
- For loose wavy curls tug slightly on the section before allowing it to cool.
- To switch the barrel, line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (sold separately or included with your Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible or Twirl Convertible) and insert the barrel firmly into it.
- Rotate the lock until it clicks.
- The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.